SAFETY MEASURES TAKEN BY THE PARK
- Entire park sanitization before the park opens and after it closes.
- Limited number of guest bookings per day keeping in mind guest safety and social distancing norms.
- Frequent cleaning/sanitizing at high touch points.
- Social distancing markers
- Sanitizers dispensers all over the park.
- Daily thermal screening/temperature checks for staffs and guests.
- All staffs will be wearing masks/face shield/hand gloves in the park area.
- Food safety hygiene would be maintained where staffs would take utmost care wearing masks,gloves in kitchen and service area.
- Avoid entering the park if you are awaiting a Covid-19 test result or advised to self isolate for 14 days.
- Avoid entering the park if you have come in contact with a positive tested Covid 19 patient.
- Please stay safe home if you are facing mild flu like symptoms
- Help us assisting you for temperature check upon arrival and on timely intervals.
- Sanitize/Wash hands with soap for min 20-30 seconds after using washroom and before /after having your meals and snacks. Avoid touching your face.
- Maintain distance from others not in your travel group.
- Review and follow the safety measures in the park.