These terms and conditions govern your (User) use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
The Website (www.greatescape.co.in) is owned and registered by Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited, a company duly existing and incorporated under the provisions of Indian Companies Act, 1956, having its registered at Arihant Complex, Opp. Sagar Petrol Pump, NH 8, Sativali, Vasai (E), Dist: Thane, PIN; 401-208 (“AICL/the Company/We/Us”).
If you book a ticket from us for adults and kids, then in either case, we request certain personal information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, Email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Guest should carry the printout of the E-Ticket (attached with this email) along with Photo ID proof (Drivers Licence / PAN Card / Passport etc) and age proof (in case of online booking for kids) and exchange it for a valid ticket(s) at our park.
In case of Credit / Debit Card payments, it is also MANDATORY to carry the same card from which booking was made in original along with a photo-copy.
The criteria for online booking for kids will be height. The same shall be verified at the ticket counter.
- If the kid’s height is upto 3 feet 3 inches, then the kid shall be eligible for free entry.
- If the kid’s height is between 3 feet 3 inches to 4 feet 6 inches, then the kids rate shall become applicable.
- If the kid’s height is above 4 feet 6 inches, then he/she shall be considered as adult and adult rates will be applicable.
Tickets will be issued only at the discretion and satisfaction of the staff at the ticket counter that the proof provided is valid.
The Great Escape - Water Park uses your personal information for essential communications, such as confirmation Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including direct marketing. If at any time you wish not to receive such correspondence, you may request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required or permitted by law (including Privacy Law) and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
We may post customer testimonials on our website which may contain personal information such as the customer's name. We will obtain your consent to use your personal information prior to posting the testimonial. If at any time you no longer wish to have any testimonial you have provided posted on the website you may request for it to be removed by emailing us at email@example.com
Ticket package, rates and governing conditions are subject to change without notice. No refunds permissible if certain ride/s is/are not functional on a particular day, irrespective of declarations of availability made. Further, no two schemes / offers can be clubbed or combined.
All bookings and confirmations are subject to availability. Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded. There will be no refund on cancellations. Re-scheduling shall be done subject to prior 48 hours intimation.
The full name of AICL is Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited.
is registered in Mumbai under registration number
034030 and having its registered office at
Arihant Industrial Corporation Limited
Arihant Complex, National Highway 8,
Opp. Sagar Petrol Pump, Sativali,
Vasai (E), Dist: Thane, Pin: 401 208
You can contact The Great Escape by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 7507778271/2/3/4.
For any questions or comments regarding this Website contact on email@example.com
Guests are informed that they may be photographed/videographed during their visit to The Great Escape Water Park and such photographs/video recordings may be used by The Great Escape Water Park for promotional purposes.
Other Terms & conditions
- All bags, backpacks & personal items will be inspected prior to entering the parks.
- Strictly no outside Food or Beverages permitted.
- No smoking or alcohol consumption permitted inside the park.
- Drunkard/drunk person will not be allowed entry inside the park.
- Sr. Citizens need to carry valid age proof photo ID to avail the benefit.
- All prices and park timings are subject to change without prior notice.
- We provide Lockers facility at nominal rates.
- Nylon or lycra swimwear is mandatory. Costumes are also available on rent & purchase at the Park.
- Please be careful of your safety and belongings at all times, as we shall not be liable for any damage or loss that you may suffer arising from your use of The Great EscapeTM – Water Park whether such damage or loss is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
- Guests using various rides / slides and other facilities will do so with due notice of the various warnings displayed at appropriate places and shall so use such facilities and rides at their own risks.
- It is possible that some of the rides or attractions may not be fully operational, at all times. Also, guests may not be able to experience a particular attraction on a particular day or time due to technical repairs & maintenance/electricity or power failure.
- Please carry the printout of the E-Ticket along with Photo ID proof (Drivers Licence / PAN Card / Passport etc) and exchange it for a valid ticket(s) at our parks.
- In case of Credit / Debit Card payments, it is also MANDATORY to carry the same card from which booking was made in original along with a photo-copy.
- No two schemes/ offers can be clubbed or combined.
- By using this website to purchase tickets and all other products listed, the customer agrees to all terms and conditions mentioned above.
- Retain the ticket and wrist band, if provided, till you leave the premises.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, AICL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages [or [OTHER CONTENT]] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organisation]
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without AICL express written consent.
You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without AICL express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. AICL reserves the right to restrict access to [other] areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at AICL discretion.
If AICL provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
AICL may disable your user ID and password in AICL sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to AICL a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to AICL the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you orAICL or a third party (in each case under any applicable law.
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
AICL reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on AICL servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding AICL rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, AICL does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. AICL makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, AICL does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
AICL will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if AICL has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit A liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by AICL negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of AICL; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for AICL to exclude or limit, or to attempt or
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a Company, AICL has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against AICL’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect AICL’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as AICL.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify AICL and undertake to keep AICL indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by AICL to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of AICL legal advisers) incurred or suffered by AICL arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions].
AICL may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
AICL may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with AICL rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with [DOCUMENTS], constitute the entire agreement between you and AICL in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Law of India, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to AICL other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, AICL may take such action as AICL deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.