Terms And Conditions
- Senior Citizens need to carry valid age proof ID to avail the benefit.
- Please carry the printout of E- ticket & exchange it for a valid park entry wrist band.
- In case of Debit/credit card payments , it is also mandatory to carry the same card from which booking was made
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged / cancelled or refunded even in case of lost or stolen, and will be void if altered..
- No two offers/promotions can be clubbed.
- Prices are standard for child, adult, senior citizens.
- Rates , terms and entry are subject to change ,without prior notice
- Free entry is applicable for children below height of 3.3 ft & 3.3 ft to 4.6ft is considered as child ticket and after 4.6 ft and above are considered adult ticket.
- Prices offered and days defined as weekday/weekend/peak/non-peak are subject to change without prior notice.
- Re- entry is not permitted after you exit from the park
- By using the website to book tickets & all products listed , the guests agrees to all the terms and conditions.
YOUR BELONGINGS -
- You and your belongings are subject to security check .We reserve the right of not to allow an item into the park .Please take care of your own belongings, the management will not be responsible for any loss.
- Weapons, outside food and beverages, alcohol , illegal drugs are strictly prohibited in the park.
- The management shall not owe any responsibility for lost valuables, mishap, or any other damages.
- Guests are informed that we may photograph / video graph /record feedbacks during their visits which may be used for promotional purposes for which no payment will be made to any person.
- Vehicles are parked at the owners risks. Management takes no responsibilities for any damage caused to any vehicle using the car park. It’s purely subject to availability & first come first serve basis
- At Great Escape lockers are available on first-come, first-serve basis on rental basis @ 150 Rs/day and 100 Rs deposit. If locker keys are lost guests shall be liable to pay a fine of Rs.100.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Park, except in designated smoking zones.
CODE OF CONDUCT -
- Please be polite & courteous to fellow guests while waiting for attractions. Guests are not permitted to save places in queue or exit the queue & return to claim same place, for any reasons
- Photography, videotaping, recording, broadcast or transmission for commercial purposes is prohibited
- Do not engage in unsafe, illegal activities or offensive behaviour. It may result in expulsion from the Park without refund.
- Do not interfere with the duties of the Park staff.
- Do not disrupt any program, activity or facility at the Park.
- Do not urinate or defecate on Park property. Please refer to the Park map for washrooms.
- Do not deface, destroy, injure, misuse or remove any Park property. Do not litter. Do not distribute any printed material for marketing of any kind.
- Posting notices, signs or any other objects on Park property is prohibited.
- Do not engage in gambling.
- Do not create noise through gadgets etc. so as to disturb the peace.
- Do not enter restricted areas.
- Do not conduct an unauthorized event, hold demonstrations or unauthorized public gatherings &, make speeches.
- In case you notice any irregular activity or misconduct please report it to the Park staff.Consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the Park without refund.
- Cancellations/Refunds/Chargebacks: Partial cancellations or modifications are not permitted.No refunds are admissible on cancellation or alteration of park ticket.No-Show: Please note that the Park tickets are issued only for the date as mentioned thereon. These tickets cannot be used on any other date & no refunds shall be given for unused tickets.
- Chargeback: No chargeback are permissible on unused tickets.
- The management are not responsible & does not assume any liability for any damage, loss, disappearance, theft, or any other form of alteration, physical or otherwise to your personal belongings. The use of Park facilities is entirely at your own risk.You are liable for any alteration or damage, loss, theft, physical or otherwise, to Park property caused by your negligence, omission or non-compliance to any of the rules & regulations of the Park.You may be photographed / video graphed during your visit to the Park & such photographs/video recordings may be used by the management for promotional purposes without any monetary compensation.Management reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions at its discretion without prior notice.
In case of any relevant emergency, please contact our staff when in-Park OR
call +919607009567 - Expressway Emergency Number (for Accident Case & Help To Victims)